The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New crown store

Nighn_9
Nighn_9
✭✭✭✭✭
So I'm guessing the new costumes are coming the 31st?
NA / PC
November Beta 2013
WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iv seen quite a few crown store topics in general discussion.. perhaps you missed those ZOS_Alex
    Edited by Nighn_9 on August 26, 2015 7:00PM
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Daper Wedding Suit is coming this month, or I thought it would be here by now..
  • Throren
    Throren
    ✭✭✭
    Ya the blog said late August, well there are only 5 days left of the month. It's a bit of a joke and kind of sad we have to literally wait to the VERY last few days of the month before we can get the stuff we were said to be getting. Might as well just told them we would get them in September.
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah idk understand why they didn't just say the new items would be coming with Imperial City lol
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Callous2208
    Callous2208
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just give me Nedic! The anticipation is killing me! Honestly I thought late august would mean the 20th. I was sadly mistaken.
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When you compare the crown store with other in game stores, it's rather pitiful. I'm just wanting the hero armour skins then i'll be on my way.
    Edited by Prof_Bawbag on August 26, 2015 9:53PM