Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Does Provisioning have to be L50 to get Psijic A. fragments?

Kammakazi
Kammakazi
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'm currently trying to get all fragments (only have 1), and was thinking of having my alternates to do writs too, but I'm not sure if I need to have them maxed in order to actually have the fragments be put into the loot table.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think any writ can, it just increases the chance the higher it is.

Same as any reward in writs
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I have yet to see a fragment on my alts doing lower level writs, it is possible.

Just note this, I am just one fragment away from my second recipe, and I have been doing 3 max level and 2/3 intermediate level writs every day since the recipe was introduced.

It is a rare drop.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Anyolname
    Anyolname
    Some people are lucky. I haven't seen a single piece yet....
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    While I have yet to see a fragment on my alts doing lower level writs, it is possible.

Just note this, I am just one fragment away from my second recipe, and I have been doing 3 max level and 2/3 intermediate level writs every day since the recipe was introduced.

It is a rare drop.

...and by rare, people mean "you will probably not see the entire set during your normal lifespan"

at least... that is my experience.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daily writs since the recipe was introduced, got 1 fragment early on, nothing since.

Also, as a side-note, all 8 of my characters have provisioning at 50 with all stats maxed and NONE of my VR characters have gotten a single purple recipe while my 4 "mule" characters have gotten several of those.

RNG clearly hates me ...
    dry.gif