The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guar pets and variation in the Crown Store

Firestorm612
I know of the pet guar that comes with the Guar Plush in the Bethsoft store, but does anyone else feel like there should be at least one variation of a guar pet in the store? I mean I already have a guar mount that I love, and I'd personally love it if they'd add a pet or two to match.

Or, for everyone else who may or may not like guar, what other pets do you think would be cool additions to the store?
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if you buy the plush guar you can't use the code unless you have the computer version. Or at least to my knowledge. But I would love a little guar pet that I can get on Xbox. Or if I can buy the plush and use the code I'll do that..

Cheers let's hope for a guar.
  • BluSpixMacaw
    I would like a guar pet because I'm an Argonian in need of a little friend. So I vote for a Guar pet. They could add skin variations such as white with black stripes, tan with red stripes and golden eyes like the Golden Eyed Guar, or blue green with spotted blotches like the Terrestrial Guar.
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There were two guar pets available in the crown store on PC; they discontinued them shortly before console release.

Those really should be made available again for the console players to enjoy.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.