Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Best Trading City in Daggerfall? EU XBOX ONE.

mistermutiny89
mistermutiny89
✭✭✭✭✭
As a player with multiple characters; one of which at VR14 through Cadwell's Gold I have access to all cities and trading guild stores. However, my characters are only part of the Ebonheart Pact and Aldmeri Dominion meaning I don't know where the high traffic areas in Daggerfall are.

For example: Ebonheart's best trading capital is Mournhold... All the guild stores there seem to sell high quantities of crafting materials and late game gear for us late gamers. Rawl'kha(?) followed closely by Elden Root for Aldmeri are best for a large variety of goods there (pricey as hell but full stores).

However my time searching for goods in Daggerfall has turned up no decent trading locations in which I find hard to believe considering some of the biggest ESO you tubers are with Daggerfall.

I hope I'm not asking for some huge trade secret but I simply can't be spending two hours a night dealing with this ATROCIOUS trading system having to go from town to town looking for certain items. It's driving me bat shhhite. My time on ESO should be spent escaping the reality of trying to search for things I want to buy being impossible to find.. Not the other way around.
Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
XB1 EU
EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfell or Wayrest are my best bets. Though tbh despite being DC, I haven't been back to a DC zone in months except for fishing... Vet and all that.
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've tried Wayrest and all the stores there looked pretty empty but I shall try Daggerfell! Thank you!
    XB1 EU

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Area chat or traders?

If area chat, daggerfall man. By the blacksmith/bank area. Always popping. Also, wayreat undaunted enclave is getting busier and busier.

As far as guild trades go, the usual best spots are Elder Root and Rawl'kha have the best stores usually. The DC ones aren't great. There's a few decent ones in each big city, but only one or two per city

Of course, this could change every week

• mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Area chat or traders?

If area chat, daggerfall man. By the blacksmith/bank area. Always popping. Also, wayreat undaunted enclave is getting busier and busier.

As far as guild trades go, the usual best spots are Elder Root and Rawl'kha have the best stores usually. The DC ones aren't great. There's a few decent ones in each big city, but only one or two per city

Of course, this could change every week

I'm after the guild traders as area chat is full of terrible music playing and boys asking each other's addresses to go bash each other up.. At least for Aldmeri and Ebonheart in the aforementioned areas anyway. Good luck selling on voice chat there!

But I know as an Ebonheart player traffic and guild stores are higher in Mournhold making the stores better there.. Aldmeri; Elden Root and Rawl'kha... My real wonder was where everyone bunches up in Daggerfall.. Where is it busiest? But I think you've answered me by saying Daggerfall pretty much has no good guild stores. Very sad!

Thank you!

XB1 EU

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wayreat in theory should have the best stock. I sell my higher end items there as they're on route from the wayahrine to the undaunted pledge. High traffic from mostly vets. Vets should have the most gold to spend.

Things fly out the store there. Things from 5k all the way up to 30k go quick for me.