Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Lion's Den... Aldmeri Dominon

KillSide
KillSide
Hi,
I'm vet 6, Aldmeri dominon.
I was wondering if someone could help me complete that public dungeon.
There are no one, and I'm always alone there.

Thank you.
PS4 ||| Aldmeri Dominion...Altmer...Sorcerer

Server: NA
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I can tell from your signature that you play on PS4, you will probably also want to add what server you play on (NA or EU). That way if you do get players willing to help, they will actually be able to.

Sorry I can't help you, I'm only on PC :(
  • KillSide
    KillSide
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    I can tell from your signature that you play on PS4, you will probably also want to add what server you play on (NA or EU). That way if you do get players willing to help, they will actually be able to.

Sorry I can't help you, I'm only on PC :(

Thank you for reminding me:)

I'm on NA
    PS4 ||| Aldmeri Dominion...Altmer...Sorcerer

Server: NA
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you want the Bosses (Dungeon Champions) you can avoid almost all the mobs in that dungeon by sneaking along the sides. The mini bosses for the quest in there could present a challenge though.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My favourite public in the game. Might be just because I'd just morphed shooting star. All those mobs stacked up was amazing.

Can't help you though sorry op