The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which vet campaign will you home in 1.7? (EU PC)

Etaniel
Etaniel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
(The context of this poll is EU PC)

With the changes made to "travel to player", it seems that we will all have to stick to one, two campaigns maximum in 1.7.

Right now, the state of PvP is : get good action on Thorn but risk getting 10000 ping every 10 min, or go to another campaign and either your faction dominates the map or you face huge organized guild trains that present zero opportunity for fun small scale.

Since they are changing the campaign rulesets, which campaign do you plan to set as home when IC comes out and why?
Edited by Etaniel on August 26, 2015 10:45AM
Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Which vet campaign will you home in 1.7? (EU PC) 18 votes

Thornblade
16%
MortanGuerrierodemenziaRunaan 3 votes
Azura's Star
50%
SublimeEuckenShareeVagabondAngelRin_SenyaErondilRoxyPhoenixMLRPZAngarato 9 votes
Chillrend
5%
azoriangaming 1 vote
Haderus
16%
juha.smedsneb18_ESOGhostShadowsnothing2591 3 votes
I don't PvP so I have no clue why I came on this poll
11%
mcfishy69b16_ESOMoodykrazykid 2 votes
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No option for no home campaign unless I'm a PvEer? How disappointing...

But to answer the question, what about setting regular group member on different campaigns to be able to group queue into any campaign?
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

But to answer the question, what about setting regular group member on different campaigns to be able to group queue into any campaign?

I'm not sure you'll be able to do that, the whole point of the changes is to prevent campaign hoping
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azura's Star
    I chose Azura as my new home because it is the only campaign that lasts 30 days, and also has everything contributing towards score (keeps scrolls and resources). At least i hope i remember it correctly and it is azura that has this :)
    Edited by Sharee on August 26, 2015 12:34PM
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Supposing the XP gain for BwB isn't buffed like crazy, I'll stay in there, otherwise, Haderus, since it's not full of EP.

Not interested in playing "zergball party - HugeMonstruousAbominationTerminatorLagOfDoom" with 99 other EP in Thornblade...
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    ToRelax wrote: »

I'm not sure you'll be able to do that, the whole point of the changes is to prevent campaign hoping
    I will try to dig it up (no promises, though) but it was either @ZOS_RichLambert or @ZOS_BrianWheeler who confirmed that you can still get into any campaign by having the group leader use the "group queue" function into his own home campaign.

Basically that means that all coordinated groups that have been campaign hopping to a point where it required them to remove the "travel to player" function, will still be able to do this exact same thing, just requiring premade groups and at least one group member to be homed on each campaign. The guy who homes on the chosen campaign then just gets temporary crown, queues the whole group, and all can go wherever they want.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Double posting to add in the link:

found the post by Brian explaining the travel restrictions.