The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Is there any RP on Xbox NA??

TheSkaBoss661
When this game was in the works years ago and I started reading about it at first I was skeptical at if I would like it at all. But then, I came to the conclusion that sharing in an experience in an Elder Scrolls game could be interesting and could be an exciting new way to play in this fantastical fictional place we've come to know as Tamriel. With a rich and exciting history like our very own world, I had thought, surely it would be no trouble to find others who shared a love and facination of the different races, regions, and lore of The Elder Scrolls. But to my great dismay, it seems I am very much in the wrong place seemingly surrounded by the dullest adventurers in Tamriel.

This has only been my personal experience. ESO Hasn't been exactly what I wanted it to be, but am amazed by what I have seen as far as the developers to create a dynamic and mystifying place for players to share adventures with.

But it seems that the Xbox North American server lacks this niche.
  • Frozstee
    Frozstee
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice writing... I imagined Morgan Freedman reading that to me.

The current RP situation across the consoles have been limited as I have experienced it as well. Perhaps this deals more into the hand of there is no console text chat as apposed to just voice chat, which to most RPers is cringe worthy at best. Such makes it more difficult to meet like-minded RP players. I have heard some rumors that text chat will be introduced to the consoles but nothing solid I've found.

That said, I have found my own in-depth RP to enjoy, even if it is singular. There is also a few RP guilds posted here on the forums which could help bring you some more adventuring.
    GT: Frozstee = Xbox - NA =
    "Bright Moons, and Sharp Claws my friends." - Zarum
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe their is Guild RP but not open world RP since some players don't want to be harass by other players.I believe it's the same with PC most RP in groups since their no RP server.
  • Frozstee
    Frozstee
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Correct.
    Finding guild RP is really the only way to go about finding others that want to be enveloped in the lore of Elder Scrolls. Otherwise it's mostly half naked skooma junkies dancing around a Wayshire chanting incoherent babble.
    PC still has the added benefit of text chat in which you can have just your guild members part of to create some interesting side stories and rp fun. Sooner or later I hear the consoles will have the text chat option.
  • TheSkaBoss661
    I have been trying to find one, but have yet to.

Also one would think that voicing your own character would strengthen the overall RP experience as a quick way to reference the lore in the visited local or to make your allies aware of danger.

But you are both right, intelligent players using microphones seems to be rare, and harassment of other players just trying to have their game the way they want to play is a notable problem. Finding a crafting hub that isn't packed with inconsiderate juveniles of or annoying salesmen seems unlikely.

But this is unfortunate considering the potential. I was truly convinced before I bought the game that finding other players of the same mind set and vision would be as easy as convincing a Nord to have another flagon of mead, but to my dismay has been more like convincing Colovian women to work in a brothel for free. >.<
  • Frozstee
    Frozstee
    ✭✭✭
    .... I was truly convinced before I bought the game that finding other players of the same mind set and vision would be as easy as convincing a Nord to have another flagon of mead, but to my dismay has been more like convincing Colovian women to work in a brothel for free. >.<

Oh by the Eights that gave me a good chuckle.
    I would say that I have progressed in my ability to sound like my character, though speaking in Khajiit can result in random bouts of laughter. I saw that you also asked to join the CannibalHippieTrees, which I did the same!
    As for crafting...I actually avoid the towns and main crafting hubs to find the more secluded/special crafting areas in the wild. Better crafted gear, far less juveniles huddled together in a mass of lolz. Feel free to ask if you have any crafting questions or could use some help in the mean time before you guild up. You can join up to 5 guilds.
  • TheSkaBoss661
    Absoloughtly :smile: Thank you! Feel free to add me. I usually play nights after work.

I'm definitely trying to hone my crafting skills so I appreciate it!
  • Frozstee
    Frozstee
    ✭✭✭
    Sure will!
    I've been on a leather working and swordsmithing run on my main character to better master the crafting systems, which are n themselves pretty easy to get the hang of.
    Is you gamer tag the same as your forum? Feel free to also send me an invite likewise if I don't look on the forums for a bit.
  • TheSkaBoss661
    Yes it is. TheSkaBoss661 They don't seem to be overly complicated but just racking up the skill to open perks is time consuming. lol
  • Frozstee
    Frozstee
    ✭✭✭
    Time consuming is an understatement for researching traits, but it's a necessary evil in order to craft Set armor and weapons. My best advice is to craft to the armor/weapons your character will use and avoid going all across the board with the crafting skills. For example even though I have high Tailoring I can't make much light armor, but can make great medium leather armor.
  • TheSkaBoss661
    Yeah I'm focusing on only this stuff I'll realistically use. I'm usually on most nights around 11 pm est.