Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

please help me make a build

zachwiggins
im a vet 2 templar on AD and i just want a good pvp build if anyone can help. i just reset all skill/attribute poiunts to restart
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Would need to give more info than that, at the very least whether you're wanting tank/healer/dps.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • Ratbert
    Ratbert
    ✭✭
    Everyone who plays PVP wants pew pew
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Pew pew. O.o
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put it his way.
    If you go into PVP with a DPS build you can have a DPS race to see who wins with the fastest TTK (plus gank fest).
    If you go into PVP as a tank, they will apply far more damage than you can mitigate and you'll never gank anyone.
    You have no way to mitigate the incoming DPS to even out the contest.
    The game simply isn't balanced in any way to make PVP tanks viable (unless they are DPS tanks).

vis-a-vis.
    Anything other than a DPS build is pointless for anything other than a PVP rear gunner on the back line.
    And as a tank doing low DPS, that makes you worthless.
    Healer in the background, is always required.

Perhaps in 12 months your tank will face your DPS and stale mate.
    Until that happens you want to be a DPS.
    heartbreaking for me..but that's the reality.
    Especially when 1.7 hits.

People can combo hit you for way more damage than you can resist.
    Its as good as one shotting people at the moment for all intents and purposes as you cant defend at all either way and death is certain.
    Edited by Rune_Relic on August 25, 2015 5:14PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited