The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Couple of questions on armor glyphs and how to best apply

xxxDrDoom
xxxDrDoom
✭✭
As I've gotten higher in rank (VR11), I'm finding certain critters, like wasp swarms, just wipe me right out. Or a bunch of foes with inferno staffs. So, my question is, should I apply a variety of glyphs to my armor, instead of just focusing on health or stamina glyphs?

I'm currently running 2H or Bow using 5 pieces of Vampires Kiss and another stamina 3 pieces (which I cannot remember atm).

Thanks.

DD

DC Imperial Templar
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The VR11 Wasps in Craglorn are about the nastiest things you will come across in the game. Ironically, the VR13's in Upper Crag are not that bad.

You can only apply Magic or Stamina or Health to armor, so your have to choose one of the three. Now, do you have any Shields or abilities to Reflect Spells? Shields scale from magic so you want as much magic on your character as possible to get the most out of them. Reflects, like Defensive Stance or Dragon Scales or the like I am not sure if they scale or not, but you will be spamming them during a fight. Templars do have the Class Shield to use, but I don't remember if it is works on magic or melee. But I like the one from One Handed if you don't have another one to use.

Or, get up close and personal with the stick users and burn them down with Puncturing Sweep
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options