Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Swap batteries, lose use of headset mic (XB1)?

BaconMagic
BaconMagic
✭✭✭
If I have to do a battery or controller swap, my chat automatically defaults to use the Kinect mic for all chat functions thereafter. No matter what I do, the only way to regain use of my headset is to completely log out of the game and log back in the with mic plugged into my controller.

Anyone else seen this or have an in game fix?
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    BaconMagic wrote: »
    If I have to do a battery or controller swap, my chat automatically defaults to use the Kinect mic for all chat functions thereafter. No matter what I do, the only way to regain use of my headset is to completely log out of the game and log back in the with mic plugged into my controller.

Anyone else seen this or have an in game fix?

Just turn the kinect off in the xbox settings
  • BaconMagic
    BaconMagic
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping for a solution with it staying active since I use it all the time for TV functions. Oh well, appreciated.
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Try contacting ms support
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Try contacting ms support
  • RyuLevone
    RyuLevone
    ✭✭
    You know, I've had the same thing happen to me to once, but I can't remember if I had just changed batteries or not. Absolutely nothing I did would get my mic to override my Kinect, which I like to keep active because I use it for it's other functions. I'm pretty sure I just ended up logging out of all the chats and not doing anything about it.

Though I've only had it happen to me once out of the tons of times I've had to put in a new set of batteries, which is a lot. I need new batteries.
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Lol double post
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    But yeah try microsoft support. It couldnt hurt