The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

PS4 Frequent Blue Screens

Prophetmgs88
Okay, I have played since launch and I am also a PC copy.
I have had many login issues as well as a lot of other users.
Usually later in the night I get game breaking lag and it is after a boss encounter or even larger pulls than normal. A couple weeks ago I used a wired connection which seems to help a lotbut it ddidn't fix the issue. Also get into like 3-4 boots just loadng into cyrodiil.
Either for wireless or wired is there anything I can do to help maybe get similar performance for wireless, I'm using Comcast xfinity router. The boots have gotten really bad since the patch but I will try a wired connection again to see if helps a bit. Anyone with any experience with this, using Comcast please help.
Upload is 5 Mbps and my download is 25 Mbps when I was checking during my last time online with really bad latency spikes . it seems to concur with in game things That spike it so anything that helps please let me know
Lvl 50 woodworking 9 traits learned
Lvl 50 clothing 9 traits learned
Lvl 50 black smithing 9 traits learned
Lvl 50 enchanting
Lvl 50 alchemy
Lvl 50 provisioning, most recipes known

All styles learned
All nirn learned

Master Crafter in everything!

Send me messages via psn
  • NDwarf
    NDwarf
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on Comcast (Philly area) and I'm not experiencing any connecting issues. Same set up, hard line from Ps4 to router then to modem. The old "power down and reset modem" may fix your connection to the game servers.

Getting booted from the game and blue screen crashes are a separate issues. A blue screen is a game code problem and Zos will have to fix their code to stop these blue screen crashes. Getting booted while others can play may be an issue on your end either with your hardware or you need to call your ISP (comcast).
    "When people !@# with you you !@# with them ten times worse. Next thing you know, you're in a motel room with 24 beers and a half bucket of chicken. You see, that's how you get things done." Ricky, Trailer Park Boys.
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    Do either of you have your PS4 setup in the DMZ of the router? Any ports opened? UPnP on or off?

I don't have as many issues as a lot of folks have posted, but I still do have some. I have DSL and my PS4 is in the DMZ with a NAT TYPE 1 (a direct IP address, not behind a fiewwall).