Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nindaeril's Perch Xbox one issue

sarge134
sarge134
Soul Shriven
I am unable to complete this area in Grahtwood. From the tutorials online I see two tigers, but when I play it there is only one tiger, Nindaeril the Monsoon. After I defeat the tiger, it does not show that I completed the area. Anyone having the same issue, if not does anyone have any suggestions?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's possible that someone recently killed the other tiger (Bavura the Blizzard), so you may need to wait for them both to be there before you start attacking them. From what I remember, you need to kill both of them to complete the area.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • sarge134
    sarge134
    Soul Shriven
    It still didn't work.... I waited around till Nindaeril the Monsoon respawned and then I waited a few minutes and the 2nd tiger never spawned. I did that a few times and nothing.
  • RyuLevone
    RyuLevone
    ✭✭
    I was literally just doing this yesterday when I was going around areas to collect achievements I needed and the same thing happened to me. Only one tiger would respawn. I didn't even realize there was supposed to be a second one there.