Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Healing Templars

Siniztor
Siniztor
✭✭✭
Which do your prefer for gear..i have both 5/5 sets and can't make my mind up Warlock/Seducer or Healer/Seducer.. I can heal both AA Hell Ra (no biggy i know)..Started healing vet DSA last night didnt have to much troubl..but im rocking the warlock/seducer set just cant decide if the 8% healing is worth it or not..thoughts? oh and im sitting at 122 Cp if that helps
  • DigitalShibby
    DigitalShibby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a VR8 Imperial Templar healer. I run a 5 pc seducer set and a three piece Magnus gift set ( resto staff for piece 3)
    All armor traits are divines and enchanted with max magic. 5 light and 2 heavy. The two heavy pieces are chest and legs for the higher armor. I have about 23k magicka with about 2500 magicka regen. I also use a 2pc syrabane ring set for extra magic and recovery.
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'd take Healer set, because it's a higher level than the Warlock set and also 8% healing contributes more overall than gaining a bit of magicka once per minute - basically an extra potion.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Healer with the Seducer.

Also, remember you can swap out the Glyphs and having 3 Kuta based spell cost reduction glyphs on your jewelery helps more than you think it would in combat and healing. Dropping the cost of spells by 650 points really helps (it is what my VR10 Gold Glyphs effectively give me for cost reduction even though the glyphs say 200 points each)
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Healing Templars ? ... I prefer to have a Templar heal himself (and me too if possible) rather than having me heal them, but that's just me
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Ratbert
    Ratbert
    ✭✭
    I run 5 piece seducer, 4 piece healer, and 2 piece engine guardian. I have health enchants on big gear to survive big hits and magic on the rest with mundas buff on small gear and enchant buff on big gear (more health). With food buffs i'm at 19.5k health, 22k magic, and 1800 regen. I rarely have mana issues the engine guardian usually procs with the magic regen at good enough intervals.

I'm V14 but my gear isn't done yet. My of the healer stuff is still rank 13 blue right now while the jewelry of the healer is purple 13. Still have some room to grow but I don't have any issues with healing atm.