Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Lost items when fast travelling.

SugaComa
SugaComa
✭✭✭✭✭
Just created my alt a nice set of magnus gear, upgraded to purple put the light n medium up to gold fast travelled to bank

One item now missing.

How the hell does that happen ?
  • Woftis
    Woftis
    I admittedly don't know the answer, but did you have gold on you to cover the price of travelling? Is it possible you didn't have enough, so an item has been taken as payment?
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    I've had this happen in pvp with my siege weapons lost all of them close to 100k worth of weapons and repairs happened on several occasions
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I'm.hearing its because of two things ... One I backed out of the crafting screen and into the fast travel so fast it didn't allow time for the servers to catch up and PSN playing up around that time cuased extra long load time that it's just got lost in the mix, it was the last item I crafted so makes sense, I guess *** happens sometimes
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    From what I'm.hearing its because of two things ... One I backed out of the crafting screen and into the fast travel so fast it didn't allow time for the servers to catch up and PSN playing up around that time cuased extra long load time that it's just got lost in the mix, it was the last item I crafted so makes sense, I guess *** happens sometimes

When in the crafting window, you need to let the operation finish before exiting out or selecting the next item to work on. I usually wait until I either see the inventory add screen pop showing how many I just made, or, I wait until the crafting screen lets me choose something else. What can take even longer is the Writ completion message, always wait for that to update or say completed before moving on to something else.

Also, and this can happen more often than you think. You can improve items that are in the bank, but they do not show up in your inventory, they stay in the bank. So, another place to look for an item you just improved is the bank.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"