Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Loremaster's Archive: Archaeology and Races of Tamriel"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Loremaster's Archive: Archaeology and Races of Tamriel."

Lady Clarisse Laurent, the reknown amateur archeologist, has graciously consented to answer questions about Tamriel's ancient cultures for today's Loremaster's Archive.
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How interesting. This hints at the Gold Coast becoming a new zone some time next year, after Abah's Landing and even before Murkmire.
    "Travel to the Gold Coast has been difficult recently, thanks to the whims of the so-called Pirate Queen of Anvil, but it's my understanding that, within the next year, it may be possible for us to resume visits to the towns of Anvil and Kvatch. I shall have Stibbons see to the arrangements as soon as it's feasible."
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do we know where Abah's Landing is? Because it occurs to me it might be ON the Gold Coast, and the inclusion of pirates wouldn't be out of line for a Thieves' Guild questline. That would mean:
    After visiting the Gold Coast, I hope to continue by sea to Leyawiin, and then journey overland to Murkmire in Black Marsh. Then we shall see what we can find!

Gold Coast -> Thieves' Guild - quarter 1
    Leyawiin -> Dark Brotherhood (Bravil--and by extention the Lucky Old Lady--isn't that far from Leyawiin) - quarter 2
    Murkmire -> Murkmire :P - quarter 3

Speculation of course, but it would fit in with what we know of Zenimax's projected schedule.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Legoless
    Legoless
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do we know where Abah's Landing is? Because it occurs to me it might be ON the Gold Coast, and the inclusion of pirates wouldn't be out of line for a Thieves' Guild questline.

The Gold Coast isn't quite that arid.
  • Sentinel
    Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Abah's Landing is a part of hammerfell. I don't actually know particularly which part, but I have a gut feeling it's the peninsula on the abecean seaside. I am very interested if this does mean that the order of zone release will follow as: Wrothgar>Abah's Landing> Gold Coast>(possibly black forest, might be less likely)>Murkmire.
  • WolffenBloodseeker
    WolffenBloodseeker
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my.. awesome loremaster's archive, the amateur historian and TES lore-junkie in me just shed a tear of joy, also loved all the references for future zones :D