The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for vet daily pledge static group

deathbykarma
Need a tank,dps,healer, I am a 3200 spell power sorc and can hold my own in each dungeon. Just want a crew that we can group up at a certain time, run the pledge and THEN either keep going or just go our separate ways.please have a Mic and don't be a d-bag. Just want a mellow daily group. Gt: death by karma NA AD Xbox one
  • deathbykarma
    Please message me through Xbox live with class
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    Hey DeathbyKarma
    you still looking for group member to run some daily's?

GT: ELDARTHVADER

Add me. right now am VR3 (but still a complete NOOB "learning")
    am on the west coast and log on between 6PM-10PM almost nightly.

hit me up. I also have a friend who can roll with us (Healer) and VR1, but he logs on every other night or so but if we do dailies he'll going in.