Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VDSA for non achievement holders

Waseem
Waseem
✭✭✭✭✭
hi there, i am looking for a group for vdsa.
i dont have the vdsa achievement. and i cant get it if veterans asking for only achievement holders to group with.. while we or me with no achievement stuck playing with first timers/unexperienced people.. achievement holders dont even care about new ppl like they never been at their spot at some point, so if any experienced players would do vdsa with 1 non achievement holder drop me a message.. @Waseem
oh and i have ts.
PC EU

• GeertKarel
    GeertKarel
    ✭✭✭
    There should be quite a few videos out there showing you how to complete vdsa.
    If you haven't any Idea what it is how it works I would suggest you to watch a whole run and see what they do.

I don't know what role you play but when you do dragonstar you have to be extra carefull you can't stand everywhere you like or as tank, you cannot simply taunt only 1 mob instead of more mobs.

well even if you dont make it the first time, no worry.. you can always improve.
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor