Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

VR5 healing templar looking for active guild

Taylor21554
Taylor21554
✭✭
hi my name is Taylor I'm a healing Templar on the Aldmeri DominionI'm a pretty active player playing around five hours a dayand can play more if needed for raiding PvP or group dungeons. I have played a few other MMORPGs and the past and had decent coordination skills and listen well to directions and strategies I love you doing and working with other people to help achieve the common goal.

I'm looking for an active guild that is active in trading raiding dungeons and PvP. I will always be a healing Templar & I will change specs if needed. I am eastern time zone and live in Florida. I'm a guy I'm 25 years old mature with a sense of personality and funniness but can be serious when the time comes.

if you would like to do a follow up interview or ask me any question you would like just add me or message me in game and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have thank you Taylor.
"help I've fallen,and I can't get up!"
  • Tre_775
    Tre_775
    ✭✭✭
    Please check out Dawn. It sounds like we may be what you are looking for.
    Edited by Tre_775 on August 24, 2015 8:39AM
    "He was already insane before he left Tamriel. Mad as a box of frogs..."
    - Lyris Titanborn in reference to Sir Cadwell