Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Questions about quests

sinankaliman
Hello guys, i have a few questions about quests. I'm new at this game for like 10 days, playing on ps4. Can u guys tell me what the collors are for the questst, sometimes its red sometimes its yellow is that the meaning of how hard the quest is or? And what are the best places to quest for a level 13? Because sometimes i get quests that are to hard for me to kill the monsters. I'm from the aldmeri dominion. Thanks alot
  •  SeranaScarlet
    SeranaScarlet
    Soul Shriven
    Yes the colours on the quest titles are how difficult they are at your level and if you haven't completely finished Auridon stay there because Grahtwood starts at 16
  • theroyalestpythonnub18_ESO
    Gray- Means you've over-leveled the quest and will get reduced XP for completing it.
    Green- Means you've almost over-leveled the quest and it should be easy to complete.
    Yellow- Means the quest you're doing is at your level, or pretty close.
    Orange- Means the quest is over your level (by five I think?), and you may have difficulty completing it. You also have a much greater chance of missing enemies that are five levels above you.
    Red- Is the same as orange, just with a bigger gap. And iirc you get reduced XP from completing these quests.

If you're level 13 in the Dominion, you should be reaching the end of the Auridon quest chain and about to go to Grahtwood.
  • sinankaliman
    Thank you very much guys!