Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Night Mother's Embrace

finalsoldier117
I am a level 36 for the daggerfall covenant and I am trying to collect the night mother's embrace set, I have tried looking it up and it says to kill level 23-30 enemies so I traveled to rivenspire and no one is dropping anything. I was wondering if this is due to my higher level or if it is a glitch. I have also looked in guild stores for this set but I have not been able to find it. If anyone has any tips or knows how to find this set please let me know.
  • gamsir
    gamsir
    ✭✭
    Never had them drop, there's a craftable set (crafting site) available in bangkorai called nightmothers gaze?

Info here:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Craftable_Sets
  • JimbobMarley
    JimbobMarley
    ✭✭
    I am a level 36 for the daggerfall covenant and I am trying to collect the night mother's embrace set, I have tried looking it up and it says to kill level 23-30 enemies so I traveled to rivenspire and no one is dropping anything. I was wondering if this is due to my higher level or if it is a glitch. I have also looked in guild stores for this set but I have not been able to find it. If anyone has any tips or knows how to find this set please let me know.

Collecting noncraftable sets can be a pain as you need ( as far as I am aware ) to collect them all at around the same level and its almost impossible to do without trawling guild stores on the off chance they have a piece at the level you require.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭

If you were level 36 and killing level 23-30 mobs, then no you wouldn't get drops. You only get drops from enemies that are less that 5 levels below you.

Trying to get dropped sets before Veteran Rank is a pretty fruitless task, by the time you get all the pieces you have out-leveled them. It would be better to pick some crafted sets you like and work towards those. Also, you really don't need set items before Vet Ranks. You should be able to accomplish the content with just about any green or blue items.
  • pilotfish
    pilotfish
    ✭✭✭
    You will find this gear in treasure chests in Rivenspire rated Intermediate or higher. Can also get them from dolmen chests.