The issues related to logging in to the European PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 19:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 21, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 21, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
The Blackwood Chapter and Update 30 are now available for testing on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/570427/

_-DC EU-_ Looking for Small Scale PvP Group/Guild

Chibii
Chibii
Hi, my character is a Templar (DPS, Support, Healer) and im looking for a guild or a group of people that like to do Small Scale PvP.
Edited by Chibii on August 23, 2015 5:10PM
  • Chibii
    Chibii
    noone have a group or a guild to do small scale pvp? Pleeease
  • Chibii
    Chibii
    bump
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Hi, i just wonder what level you are :) ? I own a Guild but it is on the aldmerii dominion side. If you are a low leveled player you could trade Alliance.
  • Chibii
    Chibii
    im V14. I will play with it until IC patch comes, once it comes if i havent find a guild yet i could make another character in AD.... thanks for the reply :)
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    okay :smile: thx for the reply as well. Do you want an invite? or shall we wait and let u Contacting me by a reply later if you have not found a Guild?
  • Chibii
    Chibii
    Send me a friend request @guillermocr :)
    Still looking for a guild in DC EU
  • Chibii
    Chibii
    /bump