The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

RP....ARENA.....Challenge someone to a Duel

DrizztWulfgar
DrizztWulfgar
✭✭
I have 6 rules

1.Enter arena with your player and put down your fighting style and choose your weapons.
2.This is a turn based duel.
3.Spectate and you can cheer if you need to.
4.I allow Betting.
5.No spam
6.Have Fun

Enter if you Like ANd if you have any ideas make a comment
Edited by DrizztWulfgar on August 17, 2015 12:13AM
  • Dylanator30
    I would love to join one of these! I have been searching for someone organizing 1v1 fights legit!

Vikerion

ebonheart
    I'd rather fight and die on my feet, then live as slaves on our knees!
    -Spartacus
  • DrizztWulfgar
    DrizztWulfgar
    ✭✭
    Ya ive seen this done you can attack by ._._._.I stared at my opponent for what seemed like an eternity. His last attack has left me without the use of my right arm. "looks down chuckles to himself" . I didnt need it anyway. Atleast not to finish this duel. I reached into my pouch which just happened to be an enchanted portal to Oblivion,but that's a story for another day. I pulled out an object that seemed impossible to fit in such a small pouch. This particular object was a gift from my God my mad God . I struck my opponent with my spell before he could get over the shock of me basically pulling a 4 ft staff out of my pocket. Later that day as i was caring for my injured arm. I reached over and took a big bite out of my SweetRoll that i had made early that same day. I reclined and looked over to the table laughing the "Wabba Jack"lay waiting for his next duel._._._._._
    Edited by DrizztWulfgar on August 19, 2015 12:42PM
  • urkrtheorcwarchief
    Urkro Gro-Bogmack
    Daggerfall
    Two handed
    Charge in and dominate
  • Fizzlewizzle
    Fizzlewizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see a major flaw in this idea.
    Turn Based combat = never ending fight.
    depending on the build 2-4 seconds is enough to regen for a heal (i ones fabricated a simple build with 4K+ health regen).

I do like the idea though.

Mending-The-Wounded, Aldmeri Dominion, Templar.