Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

MassTerror ps4 eu daggerfall are recruiting

Junglejim82
Junglejim82
✭✭✭
We're looking to expand our ranks just now we're only 16 strong right now but that's gonna be changing fast now we are organised . We're accepting all recruits mic would be preferred but not essential we have a Fb page etc for comms outside of the game . We were one of the very best guilds on dcuo and intend to be here as well. Check out massterrordcuo on YouTube. Top tier pve content and straight up pvp beasting too. We intend to carry that into eso. We're all mmo vets but you don't need any mmo experience to join we can help get you upto speed with things.

We're not a super serious super organised bunch of sweaty try hards by any means just a relaxed friendly bunch that happen to be decent gamers our requirements are
Be on PS4 dagger fall eu
Use a mic if you have one if not no biggie but with no text quiet guys might unintentionally Miss out on groups from time to time
And this is pretty much it. Don't be a *** is also pretty important.
Anyone interested can message me here or on psn and I'll hook you up with an invite. Don't be shy guys. Solo players/mmo virgins more than welcome you find the real mmo experience waiting when you join up . We get stuff done and you will get a whole lot better a whole lot quicker when grouping up with vets and bouncing ideas around.

Afc-trickster
Zebedee20
ThaReefer
On psn and one of us will get you sorted out
Jungleim
Stamblade extrordinaire (for now)
Mass Terror /elders of anarchy ps4 e.u
Daggerfalls finest

Always looking for serious pvpers not afraid to mic up. See below
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/181697/massterror-ps4-eu-daggerfall-are-recruiting#latest
  • ZOS_Ann
    ZOS_Ann
    ✭✭
    We moved this to the Guild Recruitment section for better visibility for those looking for a guild. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • CaptainDusk
    Join my trade Guild, and invite any players from mine who are in your alliance to yours :)

Psn: Captain_Dusk

Message me or post here:
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/718928-the-elder-scrolls-online-tamriel-unlimited/72015899
    Guildmaster of the TAMRIEL TRADE ALLIANCE
    Est. June 2015
  • Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    Join my trade Guild, and invite any players from mine who are in your alliance to yours :)

Psn: Captain_Dusk

Message me or post here:
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/718928-the-elder-scrolls-online-tamriel-unlimited/72015899

I'll get on it tonight I'll get our boys to sign up too
    Jungleim
    Daggerfalls finest

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/181697/massterror-ps4-eu-daggerfall-are-recruiting#latest
  • CaptainDusk
    Awesome :) as you can be in 5 it makes sense for one at least to be close mates and one to be a huge sprawling trade guild
    Guildmaster of the TAMRIEL TRADE ALLIANCE
    Est. June 2015
  • Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    Bump for the nightshift while I'm online
    Jungleim
    Daggerfalls finest

• Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    Daytime contact is nbk_prophetspire
    Jungleim
    Daggerfalls finest

• symonator
    symonator
    ✭✭✭
    Yo Jim (rootz)
    Im also in a guild 60 of us.
    Evolution X if your intrested lol.

v16 - Imperial - DK Tank
    v16 - Redguard -NB Dps
    v16 - Breton Templar - Heals
    Guildmaster of the witchers (PS4 eu) - 500 members trading guild in craglorn.
  • Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    symonator wrote: »
    Yo Jim (rootz)
    Im also in a guild 60 of us.
    Evolution X if your intrested lol.

Haha rootz long time broski the m.t guild is gonna be for serious stuff once we get into the v.r ranks you know how we roll anyway defo get you hooked up with an invite later should be in with us as one of your guilds . Still haven't put a no. On how big we wanna get . Open recruitment at first but we'll close ranks once we start getting serious about it . Happy to share members though
    Jungleim
    Daggerfalls finest

• symonator
    symonator
    ✭✭✭
    Alright man im vr2 atm doing vr3 stuff and dungeon dailies, tank ftw! lol.
    But ye, sure i'll see you around.

v16 - Imperial - DK Tank
    v16 - Redguard -NB Dps
    v16 - Breton Templar - Heals
    Guildmaster of the witchers (PS4 eu) - 500 members trading guild in craglorn.
  • monkeydeliam
    monkeydeliam
    Soul Shriven
    Hey you guys still recruiting
  • Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah send one of the guys listed a message they'll sort you out in not on till later
    Jungleim
    Daggerfalls finest

• Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    Doors are still open . Now we are a few weeks in a few edits and a bump .

We want players willing to join our private Fb group even if it means creating a new Fb with your character/psn name .
    We're not a regimented guild but if you're not gonna mic up its important with no text chat so we can get you involved it's how we organize.

We have around 55 members at present but won't be a 500 strong guild ever . Quality over quantity we like to know the guys we play with its always been a social guild. We have ranks to suit everyone from 1 to high vr ranks

Our endgame is cyrodil (eventually) and the toughest pve so when we have 2 or 3 active pvp groups online the doors close and that will be our guild. We intend to be one of the most recognizable guilds in cyrodil PS4 it'll be alot of work but these games are all about the long haul so are we

Jungleim
    Daggerfalls finest

• vedinc
    vedinc
    Alright all I'm a guild-master of a Daggerfall guild (Ezy Ryders 50+ members) and i'm wanting to add other Guildmasters to my friends list so when My Guild go into PVP we can group up with other Guilds from Daggerfall and dominate cyrodiil( I know not everyone is in to PVP that's fine ) if your interested add me on the psn : Vedinc
    Hope to see you on the battlefield
    Excuse me while I kiss the Sky
  • TheGuren
    TheGuren
    Hi ppl.
    Do you still accept ppl in you're guild. I'm a Nord DK lvl 49, and need a guild with active ppl to do dungeons and pvp.
  • Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    TheGuren wrote: »
    Hi ppl.
    Do you still accept ppl in you're guild. I'm a Nord DK lvl 49, and need a guild with active ppl to do dungeons and pvp.

Yeah we're still taking guys on . You'll find a good mix of dungeon crawlers and pvpers online were actually looking for more pve tanks I'm assuming with nord/DK combo that's what you're aiming for? We'll have you regardless though
    Jungleim
    Daggerfalls finest

• Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    vedinc wrote: »
    Alright all I'm a guild-master of a Daggerfall guild (Ezy Ryders 50+ members) and i'm wanting to add other Guildmasters to my friends list so when My Guild go into PVP we can group up with other Guilds from Daggerfall and dominate cyrodiil( I know not everyone is in to PVP that's fine ) if your interested add me on the psn : Vedinc
    Hope to see you on the battlefield

I'll get you added on psn tonight
    Jungleim
    Daggerfalls finest

• fatboygamer
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a guild that can help me run dungeons and PvP. I'm a lvl 31 DK, and if your still recruiting can you send me an invite? Psn FatboygamerUK
  • TheGuren
    TheGuren
    Hi,
    Added you, Junglejim82, on PSN. But with the mobile PS app, I'm at work and at night I'll go to play some ESO.
    Edited by TheGuren on August 6, 2015 10:23AM
  • Mush55
    Mush55
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't mind an invite not having much luck with group finder I'm v rank 4 knight blade have a mic but don't speak much due to my dodgy accent PSN janesta5 ..
  • Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    Mush55 wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind an invite not having much luck with group finder I'm v rank 4 knight blade have a mic but don't speak much due to my dodgy accent PSN janesta5 ..

Don't worry about you're accent I'm Scottish , got English , Irish , German Dutch etc in guild. If you can stay in guild / group voice and listen it's good enough if you hear us ask in chat just mail to get a spot . We organise on Fb too so it's easy to get to know people that way v4 is a good level ATM for dungeon runs there's lots in your range right now
    Jungleim
    Daggerfalls finest

• Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    I'll sort new invites tonight when online
    Jungleim
    Daggerfalls finest

• Mush55
    Mush55
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mush55 wrote: »

Don't worry about you're accent I'm Scottish , got English , Irish , German Dutch etc in guild. If you can stay in guild / group voice and listen it's good enough if you hear us ask in chat just mail to get a spot . We organise on Fb too so it's easy to get to know people that way v4 is a good level ATM for dungeon runs there's lots in your range right now

Cheers mate good to know..

• Zephyr01
    Zephyr01
    ✭✭
    Are you still recruiting? If so, I'd like to sign up. I'm DragonKnight Vet2 PM me here or add me in game Zephyr Elvirion or PS4 TheZephyr01

I'm new to MMOs but I'm keen to learn. Yes, I have a headset & mic, speak English and am in New Zealand. Mostly I just solo play but now and again I'd like to link up with someone for Boss fights or Delves & Dungeons.

I'm not into PVP, but then again I've never tried it so I don't really know about it.

• Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    Zephyr01 wrote: »
    Are you still recruiting? If so, I'd like to sign up. I'm DragonKnight Vet2 PM me here or add me in game Zephyr Elvirion or PS4 TheZephyr01

I'm new to MMOs but I'm keen to learn. Yes, I have a headset & mic, speak English and am in New Zealand. Mostly I just solo play but now and again I'd like to link up with someone for Boss fights or Delves & Dungeons.

I'm not into PVP, but then again I've never tried it so I don't really know about it.

I'll get you an invite sorted been a while since we had a kiwi . We've always had a decent t sized Aussie group in the guild but most went u.s server for lag reasons in eso
    Jungleim
    Daggerfalls finest

• Zephyr01
    Zephyr01
    ✭✭
    I debated about going with the US server, but decided not to. But yes, I've met a few Aussies on the EU server, and I've not noticed a lag.

I'm also looking for a partner to do Quests with too - at the moment I'm about halfway through the Auridon Quests (starting from the south and working north). I'm finding the Quest Boss fights with two opponents too difficult - as are the Random Bosses, when with a group of other enemies.
  • Zephyr01
    Zephyr01
    ✭✭
    In your blurb it says you have a FaceBook page but I can't seem to find it.
  • nbaykilla
    nbaykilla
    add den30davis thanks
  • luckybush56
    my psn is "tandk333",plz inv me,thx a lot!vet1 now i sell all kinds of materials