Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

fit to rule

cambergang
cambergang
✭✭✭
is it just me or is the quest that make u want to quiz this because there no description that tell u have to u have to do like 3 quest to finish one *** quest

Thank you who ever made this u made the game 10x worst
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    The quest is part of the main questline in the second map. To see the purpose of the quest and how it works a bit of background.

The elder scrolls games have always been a open world role playing game, encouraging you to just do whatever comes on your path.
    In traditional mmo's there is a always a boring red dotted line you have to follow.

ESO has choosen for a hybrid approach. This however poses a problem for those who are only used to that boring red dotted line and never learned to explore and do whatever comes on your path. So to help you with this, there are several minor hints in the questline in the first map. They build up in such a way that halfway the second map they start slapping it in ones face.

If this makes your game 10x worst, then I don't think this is a game for you. It gets only more worse when you continue.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • cambergang
    cambergang
    ✭✭✭
    deleted every quest and start farming never doing quest in this game i rank slow and so story in made by a 12 year old at best
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    cambergang wrote: »
    deleted every quest and start farming never doing quest in this game i rank slow and so story in made by a 12 year old at best

Just that you are not intelligent enough to udnerstand it doesnt mean it is bad. The opposite I would reckon. Anyways. it is unwise to skip the quests. To make yourself versatile for endgame you need to be versatile in builds. that means you need a ton of skillpoints. skipping quests will make you miss those tons of skillpoints

There is nothing wrong with the system, but your attitude

Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the quests are pretty simple for the most part and they can get boring,unless you find a niche like i did which was starting EP side, once i hit caldwell silver it got boring, i have yet to finish caldwell gold. but grinding filled the void. later on i returned and started DC side with a new character, still boring but easier since i approached it in a different mindset. there is no wrong way to level if your making progress and you get something out of it, personally i found grinding faster but less entertaining, doing both was a happy medium.
    Edited by Mojmir on August 15, 2015 1:20PM
  • SedoUmbra
    SedoUmbra
    ✭✭✭
    Look at your map and the description of quests. They will tell you where you need to go and what you need to get, when it is relevant you will see a second or third quest which offers what you need to get in the first quest in question.