Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Complete Alkri Desert Main Quest Line

Photomac
Photomac
I am trying to do Tu'Whacca's Breath for like the last 30 minutes. I have logged off like 4 times already and still cannot complete the quest. I am supposed to light the South, East, and North Braziers. Then they want me to defend the North Brazier. But it seems that it is impossible to defend the Brazier because no enemies show up and a bunch of random people run onto the steps and then take off and screw everything up for the rest of us.

Anybody know if there is a bug or am I doing something wrong? I am trying to complete the quest and move on but it is very frustrating when it appears to be a main area and nobody knows what it going on.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best thing I can suggest is abandon the quest, log off for fifteen minutes, then try again. That should allow the area to reset.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just read a thread about the North Brazier being bugged. I don't think you'll be able to complete it until ZoS gets it fixed but yeah definitely submit a bug report.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • MrPoolaty
    MrPoolaty
    ✭✭
    The problem is that you have the monkey quest queued up and will not let you complete it with the Npc following you from the other quest. I had the same problem and finishing the other quest first solved my problem...