Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reclusive 9 feet tall insectoids

Nichordius
Nichordius
✭✭
The beast race of Wrothgar are patient and often idiotic. No, I'm not talking about the orcs. There are things up there that would make the burliest colovian shiver. They are tall, dark, insectoids. They wear no clothes, yet half of them are smarter than goblins, and sometimes men. Orcs tell tales of the quiet Jejotlon--the moral of the story often being never underestimate an opponent, don't trust magic, and don't think that just because the room has been quiet for half an hour doesn't mean there isn't something within. They have also been known to kidnap all manner of creatures, including orcs. One said that a shaman communicated with the spirit world, only to find that the woman had only recently died, after being eaten alive from the inside. None of the orcs in Orsinium have told me that they have ever known someone to find the creatures' nests. Reports are rare, but very scary.

The "jejotlon", as said by orcs, or "the people", as said by jejotlon, consider themselves born from what they know as the worm mother. The worm mother represents both evolution and euphoria.--To understand these representations as they do, it's important for one to understand what the people are. Half of them are born ***... It's looked down upon to be free of obsessions, or to have what we would call normal sex... most of them are either autistic or schizophrenic... and they undergo two natural transformations in their lifetime. Preparing for the future is a valued trait amongst the jejotlon, and achieving lichdom is considered a taboo crime punishable by death, when the person hasn't yet undergone their second natural transformation. The people have not made contact with the Worm Cult, but would likely respond the way they have for many generations. The people's queen would fetch much more respect than Mannimarco if they ever met him. She is rumored to be the worm mother herself.
  • Nichordius
    Nichordius
    ✭✭
    Half of them are born intellectually disabled**.
    No mods please.
    Edited by Nichordius on August 18, 2015 3:10AM
  • Nichordius
    Nichordius
    ✭✭
    Also, I probably should mention this... The Worm Mother is Namira, whose sphere is the dark side of nature. I'm still working on them. They're beautiful to me. Like I said, preparing for the future is a valued trait--probably often unseen. Those that do are probably liches, which is common in the dark recesses of these nests; and these liches, like their reproducing grandchildren, seek to steal souls, not only to fortify their phylactery, but first to learn their secrets. These collectors of rarity may speak orcish or the common tongue, but that doesn't mean they will want to talk. It is difficult to say, but though one might think that the people are all alike, they are actually of a different nature: Tamriel doesn't think or need the way they do. To the obsessive jejotlon, even half idiotic, socially acceptable denizens of Tamriel act merely like animals, and will be socialized with as such.

Edited by Nichordius on August 20, 2015 10:42PM
  • SedoUmbra
    SedoUmbra
    ✭✭✭
    Generation One Basilisk Soldiers =)

Only Evolve players (or those curious enough to look it up after me saying this) will get it.