Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

If Overload stores up to 1000 Ultimate... (Console)

Kammakazi
Kammakazi
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Then I can spam Soul Assault / Dawnbreaker 11 times? lol

1000 / 85 = ~11.7
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iWKad22.jpg
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    iWKad22.jpg

What... It's a valid question
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kammakazi wrote: »
    Then I can spam Soul Assault / Dawnbreaker 11 times? lol

1000 / 85 = ~11.7

Unfortunately not. When you use an ultimate you use it all, regardless of how much you had. This means the most efficient way to use your ultimate is to use it as soon as it gets to 100%. The only exception I can think of is the sorc ultimate Overload, where every attack uses a bit of your ultimate until you drop below 100%.

PC | EU
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think k the cost is more a case of charge time

So lower the cost the quicker the recharge after use
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every ultimate stores up to 1000. When you activate an ultimate ability, it uses up all your charge even if it's higher than the required minimum. Overload is the only exception in that it's a toggle and actually uses all 1000 charge over time, but otherwise it works as other ultimates. So no, you can't spam. If you use Soul Assault once, your ultimate will go down to 0.
    Edited by Rosveen on August 21, 2015 9:06AM
  • BaconMagic
    BaconMagic
    ✭✭✭
    Spamming ultimates would be the new meta if this were possible.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭