The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't get bounties from the message boards in Cyrodiil

Blodbamsen
When you enter Cyrodiil there is supposed to be a pvp quest on the message boards, like for example "kill 20 enemy players". Those quests don't show up on my game. It might have something to do with the tutorial quest("Welcome to Cyrodiil") bugged out and I can't access it anymore. I've been trying to find the quest giver with no luck. I also got the passive skill "Bounty hunter" if that does any difference.
  • Blodbamsen
    ..and thank you ESO support team for not reading my mail before finding a random solution to my problem.

Me: Can't access the PVP bounties in Cyrodiil. I got the passive skill in Fighters guild activated, but there's no pvp bounites to get in Southern High Rock gate. Maybe it got something to do with the tutorial quest in Cyrodiil buged out and I can't seem to find the person that gave it to me(Bugbesh)

ESO Support: I am not sure what you are referring to here, do you mean you cannot find Fence to clear your bounty?

Me: What I'm trying to say is that I can't get bounties from the message board in Cyrodiil. There is supposed to be bounties there that for example give me a task to kill 20 enemy players(pvp). It seems bugged out.

ESO Support: Before players can partake in Bounty Hunting Missions throughout Cyrodiil they must first unlock the " Bounty Hunter " passive ability from the Fighters Guild skill line. Please keep in mind while this is not a requirement for progression thoughout the game this how the Bounty Hunting missions are granted to you.

Me: Please read my mail and check your files before answering. I have the passive skill. It's a technical issue. Please fix it.
  • Brightxdawn
    Brightxdawn
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing happened to me today so I logged out then logged back into the game and I was then able to get bounties again from the boards. Cyrodiil is full of glitches/bugs/etc.
  • usrevenge
    usrevenge
    ✭✭✭
    you don't need a skill to get bounties in cyrodil unless you mean the fighters guild bounties which are not at any message board, they are at the in and involve killing random npc types in the zone.

the message board bounties are PVP related only, the fighters guild passive is PVE only.