Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Song of Awakening

RastSekyd
RastSekyd
✭✭
I'm on the quest song of Awakening, and I'm supposed to play the tune on the three harps. The hint says to listen to Hjelda if I need help remembering the tune, but the song she plays has no resemblance to the what the harps play. I've restarted the quest twice and listened to the song as she plays it and I'm still not hearing any similarities.

Playing the first harp works fine. Playing the second or third harps at any time fails the objective and leads to an annoying "Might be the booze but that doesn't sound right, start over.". I can play the first harp 10+ times in a row without failing the objective. I've currently tried every possible combination that starts with the first harp and it always fails upon trying to play one of the others.

Abandoning the quest doesn't fix this, nor does logging out and waiting 15 minutes. Upon getting to the harps I run into the same issue. Has anyone actually finished this?

• Appren
    Appren
    ✭✭
    You just have to figure out the right timing, dont hit next instrument too soon, nor too late. Left, Middle, Left, Middle, Right
  • painsworth01
    painsworth01
    ✭✭✭
    Following sequence worked for me: Left, Middle, Left, Right.
  • Adamsy
    Adamsy
    Left, right, middle for me