Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

How to level quickly?

Libonotus
Libonotus
✭✭✭✭✭
Can someone tell me how?
What is grinding btw
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grinding is finding a spot with fast respawning mobs and killing them solo or duo more is waste of xp over and over again and yes so far its the fastest way to lvl up.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do all the quests, world bosses, dolmens, and dungeons in a zone, then move on to the next zone. Basicly kill near everything you meet outside of cities and towns.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see. Any other tips?
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quests should be yellow or orange or red for maximum XP reward at the end , white gets no XP green gets you bare minimum
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    Quests should be yellow or orange or red for maximum XP reward at the end , white gets no XP green gets you bare minimum

Playing on console nearly all my quests are always shown as green, some times yellow never seen red or orange. No wonder it takes me so long to level :(
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you trying to get to max level or stay on level with the content?

If the former, find grind spots and kill mobs. If the latter, just do the content, you will be on level or even over leveled if you do most of a zone as you go through it.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"