The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

UK social Guild recruiting, Join us!!!

Andr0x
Andr0x
Soul Shriven
Hello fellow Tamriel adventurers!

The Barber Shoppe Quartet is recruiting. We are a small, very social guild. We currently have just over 50 members but are looking to expand.
We are Pact alliance and do a lot of pvp and dungeons, dragonstar etc. There's a good bunch of us on everyday, the guild voice chat is always full of lively discussions :) We are primarily looking for healers but no class will be excluded. We are a group of friends who enjoy playing so we're not overly serious, just have a laugh while we group up. If your are interested reply below and we'll add you in game.

We look forward to hearing from you!
  • adanshars
    adanshars
    Soul Shriven
    Add me TastySplash9
  • ploppopp
    ploppopp
    Soul Shriven
    Add me ploppopp
  • Andr0x
    Andr0x
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys and thanks for the replies!

I'll add you tonight after I finish work. See you in game and speak soon :)