Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

how to rest skills?

Ihatemyname101
Ihatemyname101
Soul Shriven
plz help if anyone can. ty :smile:
  • Ihatemyname101
    Ihatemyname101
    Soul Shriven
    and my game is on a PS4
  • RyuLevone
    RyuLevone
    ✭✭
    What alliance are you from?

There are shrines in certain cities that will allow you to respect your skills, but you have to pay per point and you can't pick and choose which points. It's all or nothing.

I'm in AD and I know their shrine is in Elden Root on the first floor. I don't know if each alliance has multiple shrines. I'm saying all this off the top of my head.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't use them they will rest lime everything else

If you mean reset ... You need to visit a holy shrine of some kind and pay gold

Theyre usually in the capitals so for ebonheart its mournhold.
  • RyuLevone
    RyuLevone
    ✭✭
    So I looked it up on my lunch break. According to the website I was looking at, it's 50 gold per point.

AD shrine is in Elden Root.
    DC shrine is in Wayrest
    EP shrine is in Mournhold.

The only thing I'm iffy on is the amount of gold. I thought I saw someone on a different forum mention a higher price per point, but maybe not. Anyway, hope this helps.
  • Ihatemyname101
    Ihatemyname101
    Soul Shriven
    ty
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RyuLevone wrote: »
    So I looked it up on my lunch break. According to the website I was looking at, it's 50 gold per point.

AD shrine is in Elden Root.
    DC shrine is in Wayrest
    EP shrine is in Mournhold.

The only thing I'm iffy on is the amount of gold. I thought I saw someone on a different forum mention a higher price per point, but maybe not. Anyway, hope this helps.

It is 50 gold per skill point. It used to be 100, but it got reduced a while ago.
  • Ihatemyname101
    Ihatemyname101
    Soul Shriven
    ty