Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

dungeon buddies

KillSide
KillSide
Hello,
I'm searching for 2 people to do dungeon with.
I'm pretty sure people are searching for group partners too.
contact me :smile:
PS4 ||| Aldmeri Dominion...Altmer...Sorcerer

Server: NA
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asl... Or rather pcl

• SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe also include ss

System
    Server

Pact
    Class
    Level

• freedom3128
    System: PS4
    Server: North America
    Pact: Ebonhart
    Class: Templar
    Level: VR 4
    Race: Breton
    Role: Healer/Support
    American server, Breton Templar healer/support, PSN ID: freedom3128
  • KillSide
    KillSide
    @freedom3128 @SugaComa I'm on PS4 : combatkill1

NA server, Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion.
    PS4 ||| Aldmeri Dominion...Altmer...Sorcerer

Server: NA
  • BeanBagGamer
    BeanBagGamer
    ✭✭
    Hello,

Add me on PSN "BeanBagGamer" Always looking for new more people to run dungeons.

I'm a little higher than you right now, Vet 9 but shouldn't be a massive issue

I'm currently DPS but am going to switch to tank once I hit VET 10.

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hit me up i have a dps on Ebonheart that can help you :)@yodased
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Tamriels_Finest
    Hey all,

A buddy and myself tried running through Fungal Grotto and it seemed ok until the end. Will definitely need some assistance. I am a level 20 DK dark elf and he is a level 19 Templar nord. If anyone is around those levels and uses the NA servers (we are EST) let me know. We are usually on later at night on EST.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KillSide wrote: »
    @freedom3128 @SugaComa I'm on PS4 : combatkill1

NA server, Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion.

Sadly I'm EU server ...
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I could find some dungeon buddies that were not so hardcore. I hate when people get upset because I am not the best fighter.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I wish I could find some dungeon buddies that were not so hardcore. I hate when people get upset because I am not the best fighter.

I wish I had friends to do Dungeons full stop, lol. Don't let it get to you they are probably not that good themselves truth be told.

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp