Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

any tips for a kajjit dragonknight?

psychojudge
psychojudge
✭✭✭
So i am playing with an alt kajjit dragonknight.
Any tips for skills, attributes etc?
Pve mostly.
  • psychojudge
    psychojudge
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe a dumb question but is a resto staff self heal also or just to heal other?
    It is my first mmo ever so i really dont have a clue :neutral:
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit and Dragonknight don't synergize very well at all.

Dk is a tanky/magicka/firebreathing melee class
    Khajiit is stam focused/crit damage/stealthy sneaky race

I guess if you have to stay this race, go bow perhaps and use molten armaments for bow heavy attack. Hits like a truck as a ganker.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the next update the Kajit passive a are getting a boost and will boost your stam and health regen.

Go magica with almost everything including the morphs, maybe take one morph as a stamina dump of run 2 handed and use rally as your stam dump.

If the next DLC/Patch goes live anything like what it looks like stamina builds are going to be very inferior to magica builds.

For a DPS I would go light armor magica build for the passives 5 light 2 med or heavy based on your play style and passiv preference I would go medium to try to get roll dodge cost reduction but a lot of people prefer heavy.

If your going tank go health and magica and heavy armor.

Good luck brother
  • MudcrabsRus
    MudcrabsRus
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe a dumb question but is a resto staff self heal also or just to heal other?
    It is my first mmo ever so i really dont have a clue :neutral:

Holding R2 does damage but using the resto abilities works on you and allys, you also count as an ally.