Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Hireling Help

Tiebearion
Tiebearion
✭✭
Hi, I made a new character and have been logging in to my main everyday to get hireling stuff, but I'm only getting one set of deliveries a day(I maxed all the points in my mains crafts). Does anyone know what I need to do to go about getting 2 sets of deliveries a day?
Glory to the Pact!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need 3 points in the Hireling skill to get two deliveries a day. This requires L32 in the Equipment Crafting to unlock. Sounds like you have that.

The second delivery will be 12 hours after you pick up the first delivery.
    Edited by Nestor on August 20, 2015 2:40PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tiebearion
    Tiebearion
    ✭✭
    Ah so it is after I open the mail rather than receive it? Because I think that may be the problem, I liked letting my mail fill then opening it all at once.
    Glory to the Pact!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tiebearion wrote: »
    Ah so it is after I open the mail rather than receive it? Because I think that may be the problem, I liked letting my mail fill then opening it all at once.

You can store up the emails, I have.

By delivery I mean this:

You log on at 6AM, you get the first mail of the day in your inbox.
    You log on at 6PM you get your second email of the day.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    You do not have to open the mail, but you do have to log in every 12 hours to get the 2 hireling deliveries a day.