Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Caldwell's Silver quest

harris128cub18_ESO
harris128cub18_ESO
Soul Shriven
My friend, Marnoth VR6 DC Alliance (@Clamclaw) and I, Kaylinbaby VR5 DC Alliance just finished the 1st alliance zones, both of us went to continue the main quest "Caldwell's Silver", went to Glenumbra, I was sent to Auridon and my friend was sent to Stonefalls.
When I tried to port to my friend, Marnoth, the game said unable to port to person.
With this situation, we can no longer quest and advance together.
Is there anyway to fix this?
Kaylinbaby
@Damageman
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That shouldn't happen; all DC players should be sent to Auridon for Cadwell's Silver, and Stonefalls for Cadwell's Gold. But Cadwell's Silver should start at VR1, as it's designed for VR1-5 players, and Cadwell's Gold is for VR6-10 players, so I'd be interested to know how you got all the way to VR5/6 without going into those zones!

It's possible that your friend was sent to Stonefalls due to a bug because they are VR6, but as I said above, that shouldn't happen. Your best bet is to try and get Marnoth to port to you in Auridon, as DC players shouldn't be in any of the EP zones until they have finished Cadwell's Silver.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • harris128cub18_ESO
    harris128cub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Ok, we are both on EP, Marnoth was ported correctly to Stonefalls, I was not. I should have been sent to Stonefalls also, not Auridon.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're EP and trying to do Cadwell's Silver, you should both have been ported to Glenumbra. Stonefalls is already in EP territory, so you wouldn't be ported there. If you're DC and doing Silver, you shouldn't be ported to Stonefalls either, as Auridon is the first Silver zone for DC. Stonefalls is where DC players go during Cadwell's Gold.

Cadwell's Almanac works like this:
    • Original Alliance: Daggerfall Covenant
      • First Silver Zone: Auridon (AD)
        • First Gold Zone: Stonefalls (EP)
    • Original Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
      • First Silver Zone: Glenumbra (DC)
        • First Gold Zone: Auridon (AD)
    • Original Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion
      • First Silver Zone: Stonefalls (EP)
        • First Gold Zone: Glenumbra (DC)
    More details here: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Cadwell's_Almanac
    Edited by Enodoc on August 20, 2015 4:55PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp