Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ooh ... an ESO patch on PS4

OzJohnD
OzJohnD
✭✭✭✭
Interesting ....
Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patching the patch before next week's patch.
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, that makes sense. Thanks for that.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

• Zanfire
    Zanfire
    Size? Another 16gb one? 2 days of gaming lost again?
    Edited by Zanfire on August 19, 2015 12:38PM
    PSNID: LoneTear77 (EU, Italy) # Blog: http://zanfire.blogspot.it/
    - Zanfire (EU Nord Ebonheart Dragon Knight, VR16)
    - Silma Holimion (EU Bosmer Ebonheart Nightblade, quiclky growing)
  • Eshelmen
    Eshelmen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep refreshing to see what they're adding!
    PC and PS4 EP only player
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was 16+ gig but it spent most of the time checking the existing already downloaded data. The new stuff was small and quick to download.

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Fixes & Improvements

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited v01.06 is an incremental patch for the PlayStation®4, approximately 250MB in size. In this patch, we have made some improvements to reduce the frequency of a commonly-occurring crash."

• Eshelmen
    Eshelmen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already crashed within 20 mins of new patch.... tsk tsk, not a good start ZOS
    PC and PS4 EP only player
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eshelmen wrote: »
    Already crashed within 20 mins of new patch.... tsk tsk, not a good start ZOS

It's only fixing one reason many people were crashing.. not all crashes...
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol .... I wondered why they didn't specify which crash they were fixing

• Elder_Paul
    Although it isnt stated it seems the difficulty has been messed with. I had Blackheart Haven as dungeon of the day last night and was in a group of experienced players we couldnt get past the 1st group of 'ordinary' enemies, iIknow this dungeon is tough but i have done it plenty of times to know the difference.
  • orlan
    orlan
    Elder_Paul your luck you got a group, all i could find was getting dumped in groups of 3, i just gave up in the end.