Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

tankplar sets debate for update 7

Huxide
Huxide
✭✭
i've been looking for sets im going to use on my tankplar next update (im currently a tankplar that is at 30k health, 20k stam and 17k magicka, so im basically half stam half magicka atm.... i tanked AA and hel ra on hard mode, and tanked VDSA, so im a pretty good tank atm) since im removing magicka from my build to focus more on stam because of the block change.... i currently use hist bark, footman, and engine guardian, a really generic combo, so i thought i might move to other sets because of my build change.... i found this set called "brands of imperium"... the 5th set bonus looked really good for me since im used to using blazing shield and i really like damage shields, so thought that would be a replacement for something, but idk how to replace

please tell me what do you think i should replace with the set, or what set combo would be really good for me as a tankplar that doesnt invest in magicka at all, thanks
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how much will actually change for sets, because Hist Bark is also being changed in that you get the major evasion bonus just by wearing it instead of having to block. Monster helm/shoulders will now scale up to vr16 also.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar