Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Werewolf bite location limited to faction?

rpfc1009
rpfc1009
✭✭
On Dominion here, cant find the werewolfs on reapers marsh, can i find them also on the other factions areas, like the rift during caldwells silver and gold?

Thanks for help
  • RyuLevone
    RyuLevone
    ✭✭
    Are you looking for the shrine? It's actually really close to the vampire shrine, which is a marked location because there's a boss right beside it. I included a picture of where both shrines are. The werewolf one is right up against a cliff/mountain wall, so if you work your way along the side of it, you'll eventually find it. It's kind of an a smallish little inlet. There's a field of scorpions right beside it.

Also, I don't know about the other areas. I haven't ventured into them yet myself, but I figured I'd try to help you with AD. Hope this helps.

Reapers_March_Vampire_Werewolf_Shrines.jpg
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The random spawns are in the last zone for each alliance and that includes when you go through cadwell. They spawn rather randomly, so just keep an eye out at night. I usually gather herbs while looking.
  • RyuLevone
    RyuLevone
    ✭✭
    There's a random spawn in...Grahtwood or Greenshade. One of those two. I get the names mixed up constantly. It's super close to a way shrine actually. Though I don't know if those will actually be able to give you the bite. Don't see why not.

Also, if you're looking for the bite and plan on going to the werewolf shrine, I don't know that I would bank on that too much. I've sat there and listened to people talk. Seems like you can only get the bite if you pay for it or join someones guild. Which, to each their own I suppose, but I'd rather not do either of those two.
  • rpfc1009
    rpfc1009
    ✭✭
    Thanks for all the help everyone.
    I'll persevere and hopefully will find them.
    Not looking to pay for bites.
  • RyuLevone
    RyuLevone
    ✭✭
    If you're lucky, there might also be people there who will give it to you for free. You'd just have to ask whoever is there when you find the shrine and hope for the best. Otherwise, there's a forum topic on here somewhere, either in the general section or the players helping players section that has topics (divided into console and server region) where you can post about wanting the bite. There's also people who will post that they have a bite open. Some for free, some for not, but it's worth a look.