Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Help, I need some clarification on Champion points.

Inglorious_GUIDO
Inglorious_GUIDO
Soul Shriven
I'm a V9 and just been going through the levels trying to get to the elusive V14 rank. However one of my buddies told me it's basically all for nothing, reason being is once you get to V14 champion points take forever to gain. He then followed by saying Id be better off making a separate character and farming its champion points for my already existing character. Now eventually I may make a new character but only to have another usable character for PVP not to farm its points. Please tell me if this is really the case or can you have a dominant V14 without farming champion points from a separate character... HELP!!!!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not so much that a VR14 can't earn champion points, but it's that they don't have the content to earn them easily. By that I mean that one quest can give you a 1/4 CP when enlightened. However, you can grind mobs to get CPs at any VR rank. But, keep in mind there are no VR14 mobs in the game so you get a bit less experience when grinding on VR10 mobs. Cyrodiil has VR12 mobs to grind on, so there are plenty of ways to gain CPs as a VR14. Until IC drops, the VR11/13 mobs in Craglorn are not worth the time to grind.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"