Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Ultimate PvP Survival

Uneed2Stop
Uneed2Stop
✭✭✭
Can some one advise me on the BEST dragonknight sword and shield pvp survival setup that they can think of? Include morphs plz. Ive been experimenting a lot but i want to know YOUR favorite setup so i can gain some class wisdom ;D
  • CamBam370
    CamBam370
    ✭✭✭
    I am a v5 Dps dragonknight so i don't have the build you are looking for so i can only recomend you with this.....

- Green Dragonblood, because it will increase health and stamina, and when the update comes the you will not regain stamina while blocking so you can use that skill to increase survivability

- I also recommend reflective scales which can be morphed to reflective plate and it can deflect the meteor ultimate and and kind of projectile 4 times so you can spam that when someone using ranged will take the damage instead and then the morph increases you spell resistance for more combat.

I also recommend you max out the battle roar passive under earthen heart because when you cast an ultimate you will gain 70% of all resources depending on the ultimate"s cost

- I also recommend 5 pieces of heavy with all the passives unlocked
    - 2 pieces of light armor and have skill points put into spell resistance

Sorry if this was not what you are looking for but this stuff works great for me

What system and alliance are you in?
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CamBam370 wrote: »
    I am a v5 Dps dragonknight so i don't have the build you are looking for so i can only recomend you with this.....

- Green Dragonblood, because it will increase health and stamina, and when the update comes the you will not regain stamina while blocking so you can use that skill to increase survivability

- I also recommend reflective scales which can be morphed to reflective plate and it can deflect the meteor ultimate and and kind of projectile 4 times so you can spam that when someone using ranged will take the damage instead and then the morph increases you spell resistance for more combat.

I also recommend you max out the battle roar passive under earthen heart because when you cast an ultimate you will gain 70% of all resources depending on the ultimate"s cost

- I also recommend 5 pieces of heavy with all the passives unlocked
    - 2 pieces of light armor and have skill points put into spell resistance

Sorry if this was not what you are looking for but this stuff works great for me

What system and alliance are you in?

Dragon fire scales is so much better.

Green dragonblood is a must.

Just google a build there is loads online, but look a deltia or sypher if for some reason you can't do that.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • CamBam370
    CamBam370
    ✭✭✭
    Dragon fire scales is so much better.

If you want to be a sword and shield i suggest the tanky reflective plate, also you will need lots of magika resistance when the knew update comes because the magika nightblades are getting buffed.
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What I use right now for my magicka DK vamp:

- Coagulating blood (morph of Dragon blood) : sorry GDB, but tripots already gimme stam regen...
    - Absorb magic (morph of defensive posture) : honestly, either morph works right now, it's just that the passive increases for blocking are really good
    - Dragon Fire Scales (morph of reflective scales) : the magicka resist coming from the other morph is a joke imho
    - Mist form (no morph yet) : this and the undeath passive. Yep, that's pretty much 99% dmg mitigation. Quite hilarious to see 15+ peeps attempting (yeah, because they failed) to finish you off, but they just cant' :3
    - Igneous shield (morph of Obsidian shield) : a pretty nice shield, and it's a nice combo with Coagulating blood
    - Flame lash (morph of Lava whip) : Pretty straightforward, some extra healing is always nice
    - Clouding Swarm (morph of Bat Swarm) : When you're a "GET IN DEEEEP" build, Devouring Swarm also makes sense tho
    - Shield Assault (morph of Shield charge) : Yep, we get an extra shield. That's not much, but usually, people use break free in PvP very fast, so I don't see the point of longer stun duration, since you've pretty much won when your opponent runs out of stam to break free anyway.
    - Burning Talons (morph of Dark Talons) : Because everyone is like "OMG I HAZ TO DODGE ROLL I GOT TALON'D", I might as well deal an extra tick of damage instead of reducing the opponent's damage
    - Burning Embers (morph of Searing Strike) : A nice Dot, almost free, and a heal at the end. Not a grand skill considering how DoTs are not that good in PvP, but, heh
    - Rapid Maneuvers (no morph yet) : to be replaced

What I'm not using yet (because lack of slots, don't have those skillz yet...) but intend to:

- Inhale (don't know which morph yet) : because I do a lot of 1vX, also very good against pesky cloakers (since it has a better range than talons')
    - Elusive Mist (morph of Mist form) : replaces rapids, all good...

What I'm considering:

- Spike armor (any morph) : it's likely going to be volatile armor if I pick it. Other has a pretty poor shield that lasts a split second...
    - Entropy (any morph) : I'm curious as to how good degeneration is. I'll do a few tests with it but looks superior to the other morph

With IC coming, I might consider dropping defensive posture (and its morphs), since blocking literally screws you over, whether you successfully block or not (might as well dodge roll... oh wait they nerfed that too...), I guess I'll start using Healing Ward on defensive bar, maybe Harness or something else in the meantime... We'll see.

#EDIT: might as well give all of ze thingz
    Edited by Asmael on August 20, 2015 8:24AM
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.