Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

some skills not highlighted on skill bar

Taylor21554
Taylor21554
✭✭
I know you have to be in a group or near other players for a certain skill to be highlighted but even when I'm in a group and near other players my healing skills won't highlight up why is that and can anyone explain please
"help I've fallen,and I can't get up!"
  • Taylor21554
    Taylor21554
    ✭✭
    and the specific skills that I am using is regeneration and steadfast ward under the restoration staff skill line
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Hm. I'm not familiar with these, but my first thought is maybe you have resto abilities applied but a destro staff equipped? I've definitely done something similar!
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • Taylor21554
    Taylor21554
    ✭✭
    Yeah I checked and double checked that and it was equipped. I have since fixed this problem i had to make my healing bar my mainhand and vice versa.... don't ask why but it did work. Thank for taking the time to reply