Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shael Ruins

MikeyInBrum
So I cannot find the skyshard anywhere in here!

I know there should be one and I've checked online for where it should be but it isn't there!

Anyone else have this problem?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The skyshard was moved when the layout of the dungeon was changed. I'm not sure where they moved it to, but it's in there somewhere :)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I recall correctly, this is the one with two levels that make it confusing. once you enter the delve, the first big room is one of those with stairs on both sides. From there you can cross the room and take the top route to continue, but you can also take the bottom route from the lower part of that room. The skyshard (even if you have an addon or find a map) shows in the top corridor, but is in a sidebranch of the lower corridor. Cause this sidebranch is fully covered by the top corridor, it is hard to see.. So take the bottom route and look for a dead end side corridor there.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • MikeyInBrum
    Awesome - as soon as the servers are back up I'll head back and look!

...assuming I don't have to spend the next month downloading the latest patch of course...

Thanks guys!