Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Ring of cyro, band of cyro

Masuke8
Masuke8
whats their difference? And can i use 1 of each to get the 2 piece bonus? Please hekp if someone knows it
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One has health trait, the other has magicka or stam trait. Either one or both can be used for the set bonus.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • Masuimi
    Masuimi
    ✭✭✭
    On xbox one, both ring and band are identical. Same trait, same stat, same everything.

With that being said, I use 2x ring and get the bonus from that. I'm not actually sure why they have different names unless one is supposed to be health.
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masuimi wrote: »
    On xbox one, both ring and band are identical. Same trait, same stat, same everything.

With that being said, I use 2x ring and get the bonus from that. I'm not actually sure why they have different names unless one is supposed to be health.

I thought they had different traits. Regardless, either one can be used towards the set bonus, they just have different names. There are other sets that do this as well, such as Unassailable and Soulshine.
    Edited by Akavir_Sentinel on August 18, 2015 5:05PM
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.