Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Can anyone help me with a quest please?

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
quest is stomping sinmur.. he keeps killing me :(
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Use the shards of Wuuthrad (sp?). You did collect all, didn't you?
    Edited by Leandor on August 18, 2015 10:48AM
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    it doesnt tell me to use anyn shards :/
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hm.. it used to do that. Approach one of the basins, it should give you the option. Also check google for which quests award a shard and make sure you have done those. Each reduces life of Sinmur significantly. If I remember correctly, having and using all shards makes him even susceptible to CC...
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mugetsu wrote: »
    it doesnt tell me to use anyn shards :/

You get the shards from doing the quests leading up to Sinmur. If you have them, you should see an indicator to use them.

However, I have beaten this boss with no Shards at all. The trick is to let the NPCs take all the aggro. They won't die, the worst that happens is they go to a knee for a period of time. So, while the NPCs are keeping the boss occupied, use ranged attacks and stay away from Sinmur. It takes a long time doing it this way, but I prefer it actually, the shards makes the fight go too fast. Note there will be times when all the NPCs are taking a knee, then you have to run around like Benny Hill until they recover.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"