Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Am I done? Possible Spoilers. (Solved)

TwueWuv
TwueWuv
Soul Shriven
I've tried looking around, but I can't seem to get a clear answer. I just finished the planemeld stuff with Hollow City, talked to Meridia and all that. But now there is...nothing. My quest log is empty, no one is running up to me. Is that it? Have I finished the game? Doesn't feel right. Is it worth it restarting and going into another alliance?
Edited by TwueWuv on August 16, 2015 2:38PM
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    go back to the harborage.
  • TwueWuv
    TwueWuv
    Soul Shriven
    Ok, I just went and they made me a companion...so NOW I'm done? Lol. Just seems kind of sudden.
  • Igglez
    Igglez
    ✭✭
    If you've finished the main campaign of your alliance, then you go to the harborage and Caldwell's silver opens to go to another alliance's areas, followed by gold, which is the final alliance's areas.
  • OhItsReckt
    OhItsReckt
    ✭✭
    Then after Cadwell's Gold, you'll be ready for Craglorn.
  • TwueWuv
    TwueWuv
    Soul Shriven
    Do you have to be a certain level? Because literally nothing is happening. Either my level is too low or I've hit a bug.
  • OhItsReckt
    OhItsReckt
    ✭✭
    I've been told you need to be Vet1 but I can't confirm as I don't usually pay enough attention to peoples levels.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are about 1/4 trough the game.

You need to talk to Cadwell, he will give you your next assignment, Cadwell's Silver ...
    :smile:
    Edited by SirAndy on August 16, 2015 3:06AM
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Just curious, I couldn't tell from your post...I know you said you stopped the planemeld, but does that mean you have also
    defeated Molag Bal?
    If not, then you won't be able to get the quest from Cadwell yet.
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on August 16, 2015 4:26AM
  • Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From my memory to get cadwells silver, you need to be vet 1. If you still haven't got it at v1 after checking the harbourage, maybe try send in a support ticket.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    TwueWuv wrote: »
    Ok, I just went and they made me a companion...so NOW I'm done? Lol. Just seems kind of sudden.

This indicates to me that you are not finished with the main story yet. That is the quest council of the 5 companions.
    After that the prophet should appear to you in any of the major city's

There are however 3 pre-requisites.
    1: done the final assault (you said you did)
    2: done the council of the 5 companions (looks like you did now)
    3: be level 45

So I guess you are not level 45 yet.
    This also means you have skipped a lot of content on the way. I advice you to go back and see what you missed. This is most notable by the "black" icons on the map. your goal is to turn them all "white".
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • TwueWuv
    TwueWuv
    Soul Shriven
    Ah! Thanks guys. I'm only a level 42. I had heard somewhere that there was a level 50 quest somewhere, but I was hoping I wouldn't have to grind for 8 levels lol. Good to know it's not over yet, it didn't feel like it. Guess I'll find something to do to level up and hope that activates something.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TwueWuv wrote: »
    Ah! Thanks guys. I'm only a level 42. I had heard somewhere that there was a level 50 quest somewhere, but I was hoping I wouldn't have to grind for 8 levels lol. Good to know it's not over yet, it didn't feel like it. Guess I'll find something to do to level up and hope that activates something.

Just run around doing any delves/dolems or world bosses you missed and most people are normally over leveled at that part of the game.

Also if you haven't go do some side quests in cold harbour.

At lvl 45 you'll unlock the kill molag mission ^^

also as for being 'done' you so far from completing the game its funny ^^, i think of 1-50 as a extended tutorial :expressionless:
    Edited by leepalmer95 on August 16, 2015 3:17PM
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • TwueWuv
    TwueWuv
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks! I was pretty upset to think I was done lol. I just got that blank quest log and panicked.