Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

[EU-Server] Looking for a Group

Pantsukime
Pantsukime
Soul Shriven
Hello,

im looking for a group on the EU Server, i would play a mage/support in some kind, might also go healer but never played healer :| .
I can join any faction, so i dont mind which faction we go.
You should be older then 16.
If you have questions about myself just ask them.
  • snowmanflvb14_ESO
    snowmanflvb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Look for @darkfire our guild leader for Sentinels of Silvernar. We are a casual guild very friendly and helpful. Currently we runs trials on Sunday and PvP raids on Wednesday. People, group for pledges all the time. We have people of all levels in the guild but the higher up are alwasy willing to help peopel get through dungeons either on their mains or with an alt. TS is required for the Trials and pvp raid.
    Magic is impressive but now Minsc leads SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!
  • Pantsukime
    Pantsukime
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the response, but i was looking for a group of 3 people or 4 to play with and not an guild.
  • danielvs
    danielvs
    Soul Shriven
    Hii
    Im an high elf mage DPS and AoE. Im currently VR13.
    Im always in for trials and dungeons. Can i join your guild please?
  • NinjaMyk
    NinjaMyk
    ✭✭✭
    Hi I have a regular play group of about 5-6 people that regularly dungeons together your welcome to join in. Between us we can craft most items that need 2-3 traits so we could help you gear up to make lvling easier. My psn is NinjaMyk drop me a msg if your interested