Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Vr 14 templar healer lf guild [EP]

Kinkysaurus
Kinkysaurus
✭✭
As the title says, my main is a vr 14 templar healer. I can provide my current gear, character stats, and loadout if needed. I also have a vr 1 dragonknight magicka dps and a vr 7 templar. I am looking for a trial/dungeon based guild only. I have completed trials (hard mode and normal) except sanctum. As a bonus, I also can craft 8 traits in woodworking, some light armor, and some heavy armor. All crafts are at 50 and I can make vr 10 purple food and drink. Send me a psn @ Runzwitskizzors.
Edited by Kinkysaurus on August 17, 2015 2:44PM
  • justanotherbro

Hey Below is my general statement i send people or post on forums, however i thought id be more personal with you, I’m offering players a home, what they do in that home and how long they last is up to them. Now below is pretty straight froward Hardcore Dedicated Long Term Players is what I Seek, if these isnt you well sorry wont waste your time.

[LUX LUCIS RECRUITMENT][EBONHEART PACT][NORTH AMERICA][PS4]

Hello

My Name is JustAnotherBro
    Our Guild is consisted of long term committed players (Guys and Girls) that are scheduled organized with a structured roster looking to conquer end-game content with world class elder scroll talent. We offer here with each other is a community and a place to call home.

Goals: Our goal is to remain at the forefront of PvE progression while maintaining a close-knit atmosphere that has sustained our guild for so long.

Atmosphere: Our guild is full of smartasses who love to tackle challenges and have fun doing it. If you make a mistake, you will hear about it. Then you will hear about it again, and again, and again. If you cannot take a joke, we are not the guild for you. If you are not willing to die repeatedly and push yourself to beat new encounters, we are not the guild for you. If you can’t learn from your mistakes and work to improve upon them, we are not the guild for you. If you are the kind of person who cannot work as part of a team and take constructive advice and criticism, this guild is not for you.

We are Serious Guild looking for Serious Players, all members in the guild have gone through there own personal interview.

We believe in Quality not Quantity for the Guild trying to keep the community as Tight Knit and Elite as we can.

Requirements:

Level 40+
    1 Maxed Profession
    Mature (18 Years Or Older)

Currently Recruiting:
    Templar – Healer
    DK – Tank (Phy. Res)
    Templar – Tank (Spell. Res)
    Nightblade – BOW / DW
    Sorc. – Heal / Buff Specced
    DK – Magicka DPS

Exceptional Players with Exceptional Game/MMO Knowledge May be Considered.

(Also Seeking Graphic Designers, Twitch Streamers & YouTuber’s)

If you are looking for a serious mature end-game guild this is the place for you! However we aren’t looking for people to ride us for a guild bank or gear all recruits will be put through a 2 week probation. All Recruits and future applicants are required to sign up for our website which is stated below

http://www.luxlucis.net

Post an Application, or Contact Here on the Forums or In-Game on PSN
    (In Order to Join an Application must be made)

*We Also do PvP on certain days with a organized in-game pvp group consisted of 10 players if your looking to join PvP as well don’t be discourage however our main goal is PvE Endgame

-JustAnotherBro

Lux Lucis Guild Master & Council Member
  • Devo3
    Devo3

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

Hello, friend! I believe that the Malformed Fortune; a family of thieving freaks (the 'freak' part being some of us having possesion of Lycanthropy and Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We welcome all; regardless of alliance, age, gender, etc. Also, when it comes to activities we participate in ESO, there is no bounds! Whether it be PVP, PVE; you name it, we're doing it! Do consider looking into the guild forum link above and be able to uncover full detail on what this guild is all about; and are willing to offer you!

Regardless of which guild(s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that meets your interests so you may further enjoy the ESO experience! Thank you for your time reading this post if not the thoroughly detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!
  • namelessone
    Message sent. We do not have "requirements" except....just be down to earth.
  • Kinkysaurus
    Kinkysaurus
    ✭✭
    Bump
  • Kinkysaurus
    Kinkysaurus
    ✭✭
    Bump
  • Kinkysaurus
    Kinkysaurus
    ✭✭
    Bump
  • Corrupted_Soul
    Corrupted_Soul
    ✭✭✭
    If you're wanting to skip all of the TL;DR bs I just skipped through above drop me a PM.
    Harbingers of Anarchy are a great guild with members always up for grouping together for Pledges, DSA, PVP etc.
    Also there's a guild store, access only requires participation in guild chat.. basically jump in and introduce yourself and you're good to go :)

Corrupted_Soul - V16 DK - PS4 NA