Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Battlemaster's Corner - The Numidium Reborn"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Battlemaster's Corner - The Numidium Reborn."

Learn all about this PVP-focused Templar build in our latest issue. Want to submit your build for a future Battlemaster's Corner? Be sure to send it to us at community@elderscrollsonline.com!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • MadHatterMike
    MadHatterMike
    ✭✭
    what can we use if we dont have the Engine Guardian set and the Footman set, only a V6 here
  • Greg
    Greg
    ✭✭✭
    it doesnt look like this build does damage at all
  • Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greg wrote: »
    it doesnt look like this build does damage at all

I am also curious as to how it could deal any decent amount of damage to be viable.

Maybe if the creator of the build could post a video?
  • Xsel69
    Xsel69
    Soul Shriven
    He stated that the build was for PvP utility.
  • Teiji
    Teiji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's basically zDPS. A class which does zero damage-per second but provides huge crowd control and utility.

The 1.25 second ress time looks insane, basically a combat medic; looks really strong for the ress time alone, just don't expect this to do anything solo as the benefits this brings to a group are good.

It's just more normal to run 5 or 7 light and use Illustrious Healing ten times so you don't even have to worry about ressing.

Saying that though, it looks like great group support for when you need healers back asap.
    Edited by Teiji on August 22, 2015 3:49PM
    "Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast
  • csparks1
    csparks1
    ✭✭✭
    that 1.25sec rez time is awesome, but I just don't know if I would have ANY fun with this build - it -is a "combat medic" so unless you are with a big group and have a nice set of DPS people with you you wouldn't be able to do anything.
  • RobbaYaga
    RobbaYaga
    ✭✭
    Wait ... a healer that ... heals? I'm a huge fan.

A healer that is very hard to kill, quick to rez, supports and heals would be a grand addition to any quality PvP group.

My only real question about this build is resources. Some of the abilities you have listed are resource expensive (especially Stamina). Seems like the build would be constantly struggling to keep up its resource pools.
    Dragon kings, dying queens; where is salvation now?