The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Veteran players to PVP PVE On NA XBOX

SquilliamTheWiz
I am looking for players to do dungeons and a little pvp as well. So far I haven't had much luck finding players as active as myself so I feel myself being bored at times(im a social person). I have started a guild about 2 weeks back and am trying to gather some trustworthy active players. If you are interested in play together and joining a guild let me know. We have a crafter and some players are building up their provisioning and enchanting as well. I am currently a vampire and have a werewolf toon as well if you would be interested in taking either one of those offers we can help you out. Help me help you!
My gamertag is SquilliamTheWiz on XBOX NA (I have a character in each alliance as well)
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what does this have to do with roleplaying? there is a Na section for guild recruitment. this is for roleplaying unless its a roleplaying guild.
  • SquilliamTheWiz
    what does this have to do with roleplaying? there is a Na section for guild recruitment. this is for roleplaying unless its a roleplaying guild.

last I checked eso was an rpg if I remember correctly.
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -facepalms- you apparently don't understand what this part of the forum is for. it isn't the appropriate section for the post. the game is an rpg however this isn't a guild recruitment section. its for those of us who become the character we play. and finding others who do the same. for instance someone may be a khajiit and in roleplaying they would be that khajiit not bob the builder playing eso as a khajiit. make sense?
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im just saying so that if put in another section you will have more success at people seeing the thread that you are looking for
  • SquilliamTheWiz
    -facepalms- you apparently don't understand what this part of the forum is for. it isn't the appropriate section for the post. the game is an rpg however this isn't a guild recruitment section. its for those of us who become the character we play. and finding others who do the same. for instance someone may be a khajiit and in roleplaying they would be that khajiit not bob the builder playing eso as a khajiit. make sense?

Being in a guild is a form of roleplay, and I posted it in both sections to have more of a chance of people seeing it.
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so you also did a double post which is against the forum rules.... should read more.
  • SquilliamTheWiz
    so you also did a double post which is against the forum rules.... should read more.

I didnt double post, the posts were different in topic but still guild related and about a week apart. Why is it such a big deal to you? Sorry I put more research into to actually playing the game than writing forums about it, I was just trying to get some exposure because im tired of playing by myself and you have come over here being a stickler with everything I say. If you don't like my post then why bother wasting time trying to make a point when it accomplishes nothing?
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only reason it accomplishes nothing is due to your lack of knowledge. Learn yourself what a double post is. A double post is posting the same thing, yes even if you word it slightly different, it is still the same post.

Example:

Title: looking for vet ppl woop woop

hey yall lookin fer some vet ppl to chill with n stupf. gots me a guild for pvp and pvp and can be all inviting and stuff.that has nothing to do with the section Im posting in woop woop.

Title in a different section of forum: any vet ppl out there wna pvp and pve

I have a guild if someone who is vet wants to join and stupf we play pvp and pve just posted one last week about the same thing tho hope someone sees this one heh heh.

It's the same basic message in 2 areas or can be in the same area of the forum still is a double post.

As always have a good day,

-Me